Check out our live and recorded tracks on Baltimore Gun Club @ MySpace!!!

Sonntag, 22. Februar 2009

Songs from the Crypt :: Dry Water


Dry Water, oder "Trockenes Wasser" ist der vergebliche Versuch, mit Hilfe des gesprochenen Wortes der Paradoxie der Liebe Ausdruck zu geben. Natürlich, solche Gedanken hat man ungefähr, wenn man gerade aus der Pubertät herauskommt und die ersten Ladies am Start hat. Oder auch nicht. Ein bischen poppig, ein bisschen peinlich - wie es halt so ist, wenn die Hormone köcheln. Immerhin - diesen Oldtimer trägt man am besten nicht mit einem jauligen, sondern eher mit einem bitter-resignierten oder ironischen Ton vor. Also, Ladies...

Why do I have to feel so lonely?
Why do you misquote my needs?
I'll always crave your lovings only

Chorus
Can't you see I need attraction?
Tell me how much is the fee
I pretend to give perfection
Is this what I wanna be?

Our passion is oozing away
It's just as impossible as dry water
Oh how long do I have to pay?

Oh maybe our love was a mirage
What do you see in our mirror?
Is it a painting or just a collage?

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Alte Gigs


image copyrighted by Kultur Rockt eV Image provided & copyright by Kultur Rockt e.V.

image copyrighted by Das Riff Image provided & copyright by BarRock

image copyrighted by Das Riff Image provided & copyright by Das Riff

image copyrighted by Hills Bells Image provided & copyright by Hills Bells @ Headcrash

image copyrighted by Große Freiheit 36 Image provided & copyright by Veranstaltungszentrum Große Freiheit 36